Российский рок-портал Главная - Новости - Тексты песен - Рецензии - Чат - Хостинг для картинок
Добро Пожаловать, гость. Пожалуйста войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, если хотите стать полноправным участником форума.
Не получили активационное письмо?
4 августа 2020, 14:49

Вид форума: широкий узкий
    Расширенный поиск
* Начало Помощь Поиск Календарь Войти зарегистрируйтесь
www.rock.ru  |  Разное  |  Вопросы, Вопросы, Вопросы...

Рок Введение в Шарманка

general question, looking for a song I loved

Опрос
Вопрос: sorry for english instead of russian
rock - 0 (0%)
modern - 0 (0%)
Всего голосов: 0

Страницы: [1] Вниз Печать
kubojah

Рейтинг: 0

Cообщений: 2
Рок Введение в Шарманка 23 апреля 2013, 00:18

this is in english. I dont speak russian. Have mercy.

lately I heard a modern song sang in Russian with intro played on
the intro is samelike youtube link .com/watch?v=r8_TsWH6fDM
I loved the song and been trying to find it since weeks and I can't find it anywhere.
please help
Муж. Brain Damage
I'm Enot, you are not!

Рейтинг: 1103

Cообщений: 8 146
Re: Рок Введение в Шарманка #1 23 апреля 2013, 20:26

kubojah, you gave not much clues to help you with this.. Maybe you can remember something else? The one thing i need to say that it is not some sort of hurdy-gurdy in the intro. This is the harpsichord.
kubojah

Рейтинг: 0

Cообщений: 2
Re: Рок Введение в Шарманка #2 24 апреля 2013, 12:02

I admit, You are right, it's played on haprischord. There are so many tracks with intros played on this instrument so now I know what You mean.
Right after short intro with exact the same tones or at least very simillar, played clearly (the only sounds in intro were ones from haprischord) there was a short silence and the track himself began. Also, the intro part was played used as outro of the song.
It was a modern rock song, played as could have been in 90s and nowadays. Underground song, not generally spoken about, not connected to pop in any way.
The vocalist was young, before 30th birthday, had a really clear voice, typical for rock made for fun not for money. He sounded Slovak.
Страницы: [1] Вверх Печать 
www.rock.ru  |  Разное  |  Вопросы, Вопросы, Вопросы... | Тема: Рок Введение в Шарманка
Эту тему сейчас просмaтривают 0 участников и 1 Гость
Перейти в раздел:  

www.rock.ru | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100 MusicCounter